Own the Largest Waterfront Acreage in Rothesay! 8 Rothesay Park Rd., Rothesay
SJ180156 - $3,800,000› Rothesay› Residential› Waterfront› Waterview
Bedrooms5 Bathrooms6 Age14 yrs approx. House Size14,000 Lot Size2.18 Acres approx. HeatingElectric, Radiant Heat CostsN/A Taxes$38,479 yr for 2019
Work/live in this luxurious 5 bedroom beachfront estate that brilliantly reflects an easy, laid back east coast lifestyle on 250 feet of most coveted, westerly view and pristine beachfront on the Kennebecasis River. Come and enjoy Rothesay’s premium 2.18 acre site where it affords deep water anchorage for yacht or sail boat – head down to Boston from your backyard. This one of a kind Dorchester sandstone exterior residence with slate stonework patios of the highest quality and workmanship everywhere. A post and beam health centre with spa and home gym with walk out to deep saline pool. Main floor handcrafted mahogany library/office with fireplace and walk out to riverfront patio; marvin windows and doors, interior plaster walls, multi purpose studio media room 1500 sq ft on the 2nd floor, ideal for your north american office location. Pretty town of Rothesay, just 15 minutes to historic city of Saint John with the best of private, public schools all within walking distance. Safe, tranquil and pristine waterfront setting… many options with additional 2+ acres available of lawn… perfect gardening opportunities. Watch the video!
|Main Floor|| ||2nd Floor||
Hot Tub Room
Additional Features & Inclusions:
- Beachfront – 250 feet on the Kennebecasis River with deep water anchorage
- Dorchester Sandstone Exterior quarried in New Brunswick
- Main Living Quarters 5 Bedrooms and 6 Bathrooms
- Exquisite main floor Library/Office boasting its own private entry out to the riverside patio
- Athletic Wing includes Sauna, Hot Tub, Showers & Change Rooms, 2nd floor is Gym. Walk out to the Inground Saline Pool 20×40, Outdoor Fireplace, Waterfall Feature – the stone work is magnificent.
- Fully Equipped Professional Atlantis Gym, this area custom crafted by Arlington Timber Frame of Nova Scotia
- Studio/Multi Media, Home Office is a generous 1494 sq ft – This Flex Area could accommodate the In-Laws
- 3rd Floor Attic Plan 1958 sq ft is incredible – finished space with bathroom, ideal Games & Rec Area
- Built in 2000-2001 under Mr. D. Sterritt, Architect
- Why not combine both Vacation/Year Round Home in the quiet upscale Town of Rothesay, New Brunswick. The children can walk/bike to Rothesay Netherwood Private School, saunter down to the yacht club, bike and walk the trails.
- Additional property (can be negotiated – not included in list price)
* Full Online Brochure Available Upon Request, Email Pam – email@example.com
Slow your pace … come, embrace the East Coast lifestyle!