Luxurious 5 bedroom riverfront estate that brilliantly reflects an east coast lifestyle on 250 feet of most coveted & pristine beachfront on the Kennebecasis River. Come enjoy Rothesay`s premium 2.18 acre site where it affords deep water anchorage for the sailboat or power boat to the office uptown! This one of a kind Dorchester sandstone exterior residence features slate stonework patios everywhere. A professionally equipped home gym (Atlantis) & spa, saline pool, mahogany panelled library/office with fireplace are just a few features. Ground floor approx 5520 sq ft, 2nd storey 5836 sq ft & attic 1958 sq ft (all finished). Marvin windows & doors, interior walls plaster, multi purpose studio media room 1500 sq ft on 2nd floor – bring the office here; amazing amenities for all. Pretty town of Rothesay, 15 minutes to historic city of Saint John -convenient, safe casual lifestyle with best of private, public schools within walking distance. Additional 2 acres available! Watch the video!
|Main Floor|| ||2nd Floor||
Hot Tub Room
Additional Features & Inclusions:
- Beachfront – 250 feet on the Kennebecasis River with deep water anchorage
- Dorchester Sandstone Exterior quarried in New Brunswick
- Main Living Quarters 5 Bedrooms and 6 Bathrooms
- Exquisite main floor Library/Office boasting its own private entry out to the riverside patio
- Athletic Wing includes Sauna, Hot Tub, Showers & Change Rooms, 2nd floor is Gym. Walk out to the Inground Saline Pool 20×40, Outdoor Fireplace, Waterfall Feature – the stone work is magnificent.
- Fully Equipped Professional Atlantis Gym, this area custom crafted by Arlington Timber Frame of Nova Scotia
- Studio/Multi Media, Home Office is a generous 1494 sq ft – This Flex Area could accommodate the In-Laws
- 3rd Floor Attic Plan 1958 sq ft is incredible – finished space with bathroom, ideal Games & Rec Area
- Built in 2000-2001 under Mr. D. Sterritt, Architect
- Why not combine both Vacation/Year Round Home in the quiet upscale Town of Rothesay, New Brunswick. The children can walk/bike to Rothesay Netherwood Private School, saunter down to the yacht club, bike and walk the trails.
- Additional property (2.14 acres can be negotiated (not included in list price)
* Full Online Brochure Available upon Request, Email Pam – firstname.lastname@example.org
Slow your pace … come, embrace the East Coast lifestyle!